International Digital Awards contest ~ Great Prizes ~ Low Entry Fee ~ Open to all authors
Enter your short, novella, or novel fiction in a contest where you’re judged on your STORY, not on how many friends vote for you. Readers will judge and score your work, based on their enjoyment of it. Even if you don’t place, you will gain exposure to at least three new readers!
Fee: $25.00 for Novels, $20.00 for novellas and short stories (2016 winners and finalists receive $5 off)
Deadline: July 15, 2017
Eligibility: Any ebook with a copyright date of 2016 or 2017 that was available for sale in 2016 or 2017 and is NOT available for purchase in mass print. (Ebooks that are available as POD’s are eligible) *** If your book previously finaled in, but did not win, the IDA, it is eligible for re-entry.
Entry: Non DRM PDF as email attachment
Categories: (All of the following offer BOTH a short/novella and a Novel category in each genre) Contemporary, Erotica, Historical, Inspirational, Paranormal, Suspense, Young Adult
Judges: Readers, including other unpublished and published authors.
- Prizes:Prizes: First place winners will receive an engraved paperweight. Winners and finalists will receive certificates. PLUS – additional prizes for winners include…
- Featured on a minimum of 3 blog posts
- Featured in a “winner” video trailer that will be shared on FB, tweeted, and featured on at least 3 blogs and websites
- Multiple Tweets and Facebook posts
- Featured on a special IDA Winners Pinterest Page
Reblogged this on Don Massenzio's Blog.