Motown Writers Network . . . Michigan Literary Network
Going through several promoting articles I started to build a checklist.
Beginnings would love this and intermediate can use this list as reminders.
Just share it or make special articles about your promoting checklists.
Checklist when publishing books
1. Make a great book cover
2. Edit your book well
3. Create a good description of book
4. Complete Amazon Author Page
5. Announce on all social media
6. Encourage reviews
7. Do a book trailer & video promos
8. Become an Amazon Affiliate
9. Get promo material for your book
10.Create a hashtag for book
11. Check out AmazonAuthorInsights.com
12. Blog – a least once a week
What is your promotion to do lists? Comment below