- Six Month Writing Plan
- Checklist for Writing, Publishing & Marketing
- Detailed Independent Publishing Checklist
- Kindle Publishing Checklist
- Resources & Links
- Businesses that sell Michigan Author
- Important Publication Registrations
- Resources to Print the Book
- Book & Business Resource Listings
- Metro Detroit Library Listings
- Michigan American Bookseller Association Independent Bookstore List
- Links to
- Book Review Listings
- African American Book Clubs
- Book Blogger Listings
- U.S. Public Library Listings
Home » Posts tagged 'publishing' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: publishing
Thursday Tips: Blog Tour, Research Target Markets, Inspire someone… w/links #HowToEbook #writing #marketing [Video]
Practical advice for authors who are looking to market their books
Got a tip? KontactMe
Media: Have you ever done a blog tour? Check out the top 7 blog tour sites and see how they do for you? CLICK HERE
RESEARCH: How are Readers finding you? Look in your google analytic Find out how people are looking you up. If you have stats on your website, find out words or searches that led your readers to you and capitalize on using those words in your following month to draw those viewers again or getting new readers
Inspiration: Find a writers blog that’s just getting out there and see what it’s taking for them to understand the journey. Comment on their posts with tips of what you’ve learned.
see comments about book fairs (thank author, Rhonda McKnight) and check out the youtube video for this post
Love these tips? Buy this author a coffee… CLICK HERE
Like these tips? Click the thumbs up below and then share with others. Don’t be stingy!
Want more tips? Subscribe now to this author’s website. CLICK HERE.
I’m always available to answer questions for you because it may be the questions millions of other authors are trying to get answers and the answer we come up with could help not only you, but others as well.
If you’d like just a private consultation, click here.
Now, HOW CAN I HELP YOU? (Leave your response in the comments)
Self #Publishing Manual by Dan Poynter… The Bible for Self Publishers! #MustHave. Also @MarkCoker #Smashwords Resource
Just as promised from my last Periscope where we talked about paperback printing of a book, here is the Self Publishing Manual by Dan Poynter (RIP).
Also someone mentioned they were having problems with their ebook formatting. I didn’t want to get off topic, but just check out the formatting guide from Mark Coker, Founder of Smashwords and the most awesome guy I know. (Not just because he gives me nice royalty checks every 3 months either) LOL
Smashwords Style Guide – How to Format Your Ebook (Smashwords Guides 1) Kindle Edition
Subscribe to my youtube channel if you missed the broadcast live or didn’t catch the replay.
Here’s more products that I offer as well
Everything a Michigan Author needs to start your writing, publishing & marketing journey but were afraid to ask, couldn’t find or didn’t know
Currently only available as a paperback
Price: $20.00 USD
In this book you’ll find:
Mini-Guide to Self Publishing – download
21st Century Marketing for Authors gives beginning engagement tips and thorough knowledge of how to present yourself and your website in today’s world. Learn how to take the old and make it new, but what not to do anymore or what doesn’t work.
After The Book Marketing in the 21st Century – This is a basic resource sheet with links that are mentioned in the pdf and video.
The 21st Century Marketing video can be seen on YouTube for FREE at http://youtube.com/sylviahubbard1
This is a paperback ONLY with valuable resources for $5.
Blogging 101 for Authors w/Resource Sheets
A beginner’s guide for Authors to learn how to blog. Grab the video from our YouTube channel and then follow along with the powerpoint. Also, includes 5 pages for resources sheets with links.
Price: $8.00 USD
The Deluxe Social Media Package will help readers and authors conquer the World Wide Web one day at a time. With Links, Resources and Powerpoint Presentations, participants can learn how to find ways to share their passion on the Internet and make money at the same time.
– Social Media for Authors & Readers Notes
– Blogging for Authors-Readers 101 Resource Sheet
– How to Grab Interviews using podcasts and Internet online Shows to increase sales
Price: 9.00 USD
- Social Media For Authors Worksheet
- Price: FREE
Resources for Writing Publishing & Marketing Volume One 2018
1. Finding Publishers for Traditional Publishing
2. Spreading the word that my book is published
3. 1st Book, Not sure what to do Initially
4. Where should I end the book & how to prepare my manuscript for publishing?
5. Establishing an Author’s Platform and getting started
6. Strategies for increasing my eBook and online book sales
7. How to make time to write my book
8. Best marketing plan for my book
9. How to get book marketing plan to maximize the book’s sales and message
Today on Periscope @10am we’ll be talking about the mini-guide to Self Publishing.
This book was originally done waaaaay back in the day and was recently updated.
If you’re watching the replay or the Youtube, please go ahead and take the book as well.
If you’re reading this and want to find the video, check out our YouTube channel at