You pay for car insurance and health insurance just in case something goes wrong … what do you have in place to protect your website?
Your website is the hub of your digital business, and it’s vulnerable 24/7 to hackers, poor management, and simple bad luck. Fortunately, regular maintenance and a great website host can protect your website from the worst of it, and a handy backup of your files will save the day if everything else fails.
This podcast episode covers Maintenance, the last of our 7 digital business systems – last but not least. Without regular security updates, your website could disappear in an instant, putting you out of business until you can put things back in order.
Don’t go buying a fire extinguisher after you’ve had a fire! Get on top of your website’s maintenance and hosting to protect your income plus the time and money you’ve invested in your digital business.
Doing business today is so different from the way it used to be, isn’t it? You can’t do everything in your business; you need experts to help.
We are here to help you set up and maintain all your foundational digital business systems. Let us show you what to do and where to go to manage the technical details so that you can concentrate on what you do best. Want to do a podcast like this one? You be the talent, and let our network of experts take care of the rest.
Get in touch
to schedule an assessment of everything you have online. You’ll learn where things are great, what needs changing, and where the holes are and how to plug them.
Highlights From This Episode:
- The great thing about using SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) tools for your business
- Why you don’t want to go cheap with website hosting
- 2 horror stories about website hosts – talk about gangsta!
- Our favorite website platform and host
- 2 ways that hackers can harm your website and your business
- How often to update your WordPress plugins (don’t sleep on this…)
- Why you need WordPress plugins that integrate well
- Why you want to use managed website hosting
- All your hard work will be for nothing if you don’t maintain your website technology
- Which website host offers free malware monitoring that others charge hundreds for
- You can’t do everything in your business; you need experts to help in every area
- We are experts, and we hire other experts and specialists, too
- How to get grace, ease, and peace of mind so you can go do what you need to do
- Your systems need to be as strong and sturdy as your PR
- The shine from effective marketing and PR can make your website a target for hackers
- Do you know what to do in case of ______?